I LOVE MY subscribers!
You all are so loyal and dedicated! I love you for hanging in there with me. Since April 2015 when the site launched and I started my first real serious blog, 3,000 of you wonderful readers have enjoyed my space on the internet enough to subscribe. THANK YOU SO MUCH! We are growing so rapidly I’ve had to upgrade software. We are growing, keep coming back, you can look forward to a members only area soon with paid tutorials as well as FREE tutorials of my own designs.
Just a quickie reminder today is NOT the last day of sales!
Black Friday door-busters run from 6 a.m to noon. Sales include an extra 15% off your entire purchase, including door-buster deals. From noon to close, take 10% off your entire purchase, including door-busters.
Saturday-only specials include saving an extra 15% off your entire purchase with coupon from 7 a.m -noon.
HANCOCK Turkey Day SALE
Hancock Turkey Day Sale starts at 4pm. You know, by 4pm you are full, rested, and happily dreaming of the goodies you need to sew. You do not have to wait until Friday at the crack of dawn! Hancock fabric is stepping it up a notch this year with a 20-page ad and 540 deal listing.
[envira-gallery slug="hancock-hours"]The deals begin with 10% off your entire purchase on Thursday.
Then there are these coupons as well
The Holiday is tomorrow, get some good deals, today is WiLd Wednesday!
Wild Wednesday…..most women are in the grocery stores or kitchen. The savvy woman already has everthing ready to go and the turkey is defrosting. She, her laptop, her list, and mind are on the great deals for Wild Wednesday. She may hit a few stores as well, I avoid leaving my house the day before Thanksgiving. There is just too much panic out there for me to deal with unless the store is Hancock. I like to visit this store a day early and make a list of what is going on sale and in stock. We have two pretty close to us so that helps out too.
Amazon, don’t forget about this online retailer who likes to strut their stuff at the holidays. Take advantage of Amazon Prime for FREE for the first 30 days. Think of all the money you will save on shipping! Amazon’s Deal of the day is something to keep an eye on. We all know you are not sewing all your presents. Even though I wish I knew how to make socks, I don’t but Amazon does. Today they are offering SINGER 1304 Start Basic Everyday Free Arm Sewing Machine with ZigZag, Blind Hem Stitches and more for $69 plus free shipping
Hancock Fabric has just rolled out their new Designer Club. It’s FREE for the first 30 days and you will always recieve a 10% discount and a 10% rebate when using this card. There are a variety of stores to use the card for savings, including Starbucks! :-)[envira-gallery id=”2521″]
[envira-gallery slug=”2521″]Hancock also has their sewing machines on sale today, most with an average savings of $50.
Hancock Pre-Black Friday
Hancock Pre-Black Friday sales are nothing short of spectacular! Do not miss the pink tag sale items. Today I bought bead strands in the pink sale items for 25 cents each! You better belive, I stocked up. They also had earrings, home decor, and tons more things to purchase for dirt cheap! The coupons for this sale are such an extra bonus I couldn’t believe it!
Black Friday is one of my favorite days of the year! I realize this does not hold true for everyone a lot of people’s favorite thing of the year is to avoid Black Friday. I posted JoAnn’s goodies earlier, you can compare the prices for your own shopping pleasure. Hancock Fabric’s Understands……No One has to wait for Black Friday or Regret missing sales! Start shopping now, Look at what Hancock Fabrics has to offer!
November 19 to December 2 (Avoid Black Friday sale)
Visit www.hancockfabrics.com all the juicy details
- Entire stock of novelty cotton prints
- Licensed Character Fabrics including fleece, cotton, and flannel (wonderful for all those children’s items begging for the Christmas Tree)
- Entire stock of accent pillows (faster to buy the accent pillows as gifts at 40% off than handmade)
- Cotton quilting prints ( I don’t know if you ever thought about this, but this fabric is amazing for curtains, throw pillows, children’s room decor, the list goes on and on)
- Throw blankets (again, you can purchase faster than making them)
- Utility panels
- Apparel lace and trim by the yard ( we all love to get a little gussied up around the holidays, don’t we?)
- Sewing Baskets (for the sewist on your list this year)
- flannel (wonderful for sleepwear as well as apparel)
- Faux fur (all the rage and looks great on blankets)
- Denim (too many uses to list, and while it’s on sale, buy some extra, this is a staple)
- All Christmas home accents (everyone likes adding a few new things to their festive decor, right?)
- Social and Career fabrics (parties, work, work parties, it’s on sale)
- Home Decor fabrics
- Christmas fabric (perfect if you wanted to make some throw pillows of your own or coordinating dresses)
40% off is just the beginning…..look at some of the 50% off offerings
- All Christmas home accents
- Social and Career fabrics
- Home Decor fabrics
- Christmas fabric