It’s time again, to worry about fall fashion. You know, visit the library, local bookstore, or coffeeshop and study up on what’s new and make lists of where you may find the fabric you are lusting after. I start my search at Girl Charlee. I just love the hand of that fabric. Then I hit Fabric dot com. Both stores are equal as far as I am concerned. I’ve never had a reason to complain. My new favorite place for shopping is the thrift stores. Those 2xl shirts have a lot of fabric and where I live, Mondays are 99 cent clothing days. $5 will get a lot of fabric.
September is the month I scour all the fashion magazines, deciding where I’ll shop and what I’ll buy. I’ve been doing this since childhood. So far I’ve discovered,
- Huge earrings are back
- Lace, lace, lace, we can’t get enough of it. I’m so glad! I love lace, it makes me feel sassy.
- The choker is also back, pretty cool, especially compared to those hot turtlenecks.
- And, slipping into fall is the uncovered shoulder look. Pretty useful under a cardigan, vest, or kimono. What do you think?
- I think this is going to be a great season. Patterned and lace tights are back. (I promise that was not me screaming 🙂
- There seems to be a patchwork trend going on here. Great for us!
- Neutrals are back as well. I feel like the Fall theme is “BACK” lol
- White is sliding into the new season. Paired with colored faux fur makes the look feel right for the season.
- Pantone is kind to us this season giving us a wide variety of colors to keep from getting bored.
[envira-gallery slug="1635"] WOW! I love the variations.
- If this isn’t enough to get you started there is a Facebook page I am sure will help choose some colors for your fall wardrobe.
Remember, it’s more about style than fashion. Use your go to styles and change the colors or textures. Show me what you come up with, ENJOY!